Embroidery is a great way to personalize your new CURVE and to get some cool matching gear as well. The possibilities are limited
only by your imagination and, for your neck rest, what we can embroider into a 1.75"” X 5” space.
Once you've decided on the image you want, Sandi will embroider it on flat cover fabric.
Then it's off to Zubin to be sewn into a cover for your new CURVE neck rest.
No. The price for embroidery depends upon the number of stitches, and whether the image you've chosen is computer-ready in a file format the embroidery machine can read.
Because we're working with a relatively small space (1.75" X 5") even the more complex images are not very expensive.
We will gladly give you an estimate for your image before we embroider your gear.
We have 6 tadpole trike images to choose from and a neat delta trike image as well.
You can match the trike's color to the color of your frame.
We can work with yours or will gladly help you create the image you want. If you do have art you would like us to use please be sure it's either artwork you own or you have written permission from the proprietary owner.
We''ll gladly give you some font and color
options so you can see how it will look.
Have a Musashi? You can have that embroidered too, and you choose the frame color to match yours.
We'll gladly give you a bunch of choices - fonts, colors and layouts to help you decide...or make it tougher!
In fact whatever combination of image and text you choose we'll give you some choices. Deciding's part of the fun.
This image is available in Bright Candy-colors so we can match your trike.
Just let us know when you order your CURVE. The embroidery is only $20
We have hundreds of stock images and access to many more. We can add text to any of these images if you like, can work with art you have or have created, and we can also create something from scratch for you.
Unless you already know exactly what you'd like, start by looking through the images here. They're just a small sample of what we have but they may inspire you or at least help you get clear.
Love your Catrike? How about one of these? We an embroider the text to match the color of your trike's frame. Any of these images would also look great on a long or short sleeve poly jersey.
We've got many ways to help you get the embroidery you want:
1. If you just have an idea of what you'd like, tell me what it is and I'll give you some choices to start with...and we'll go from there.
2. I own a bunch of images that have already been converted into embroidery machine-readable files. The Flaming Trike is one example. If you have an idea what you'd like let me know and I'll see if I already have an image you like. And we can add text to one of these as well.
3. If you'd like more choices go to www.embroiderydesigns.com. Enter your interest into the search box and see if they have something you like.
Keep in mind that images need to fit within a 1.75" X 5" rectangle. If you find something you like all I need is the SKU number. I buy the image, which is already machine-readable, and then embroider your cover and/or ball cap. We can adjust some of the colors if you want as well. I don’t mark up the image cost so you can see what it’ll cost when you look at their site.
The embroidery charge is based on the number of stitches, $1.50/thousand stitches rounded up to the next nearest dollar. Combine the two and you’ve got your embroidery cost. If you would like to add text to the image, remember there’s not a lot of room, but the extra charge is really nominal – your one-word name adds $4.50.
4. If you don't want an image but just text (your name for example), the first word is $7.50 and each additional word is $2.25/word. We have a wide range of fonts to show you.
5. Go to Google "images" and enter the name of the image you want and see what you find. Keep in mind that the art needs to be free of copyright protection or you need the permission of the creator. That means I tend to avoid clip art unless it’s free. If you find something you like then tell me how to get to it or send me a good jpg. I’ll have it digitized and then embroidered. I can estimate the price for you before we do anything once I can see the image.
6. If you have a piece of original art or a logo we can also work from that. We digitize it and then embroider it. Again, I can give you an estimate once I can see the image. And once it’s digitized I’ll also send you the embroidery file so if you want to have it embroidered on a jersey or cap you can just take the file to your friendly local embroidery shop. Their machines should be able to use the file.
Here are some more samples of embroidery done for other customers. Hopefully this will get your creative juices going.
Want a trike logo? Catrike Dumont, Greenspeed, Greenspeed Aero and more logos are now available for embroidery. Your choice of colors, and the logos can be autographed with your name.
Here's a great way to answer the question, "Why do you ride a trike?"